Making Health and Social Care information accessible
The practice follows the accessible information standard (AIS). The aim of the AIS is to make sure that people who have a disability, impairment or sensory loss get information that they can access and understand, and any communication support that they need.
Should any patient require any additional support in accessing our information do not hesitate to let the practice know.
- Communication Support Form Easy Read Check List
- Data Sharing Form.
- Large Print Practice Leaflet
- Health Questionnaire
- NHS GMS1 Registration Form
- Caversham LP adult registration form (Over 16)
- Caversham LP under 16 registration form.
Patients with communication needs can email the practice on [email protected] as this is monitored regularly. These patients would be offered longer appointments.