Patient Access is a service provided that helps you access the surgery online. You can:
- order your repeat medication
- check, book and cancel your appointments with the doctor
- update your personal details including mobile phone number and email address.
- view your detailed medical records online, depending on the functions requested.
Please note that some patients may not be suitable for online services, and that detailed coded records are only available to patients aged 18 +. Please speak with your GP if you have any queries.
When you register for Patient Access we provide you with an Access ID which you can use to create your account.
When you create an account, a User ID is generated which is confirmed in an email. Please be aware that these numbers are not the same and make sure that you enter the correct number when asked. To use the forgotten password facility you will need to enter your User ID.
After receiving the document (registration letter) titled Online Services for , please follow these steps below for registering yourself on here:
From your Desktop/Laptop computer:
- Click on ‘Register’ and enter in the post code of the practice. This will be NW5 2UP. Select the “Caversham Group Practice” and click “Continue.”
- Have you received a registration letter from your practice? – Click ‘Yes’
- Proceed with your registration details provided to you in your registration letter. Please note you will need your NHS number to be inputted
From your Phone/tablet:
- Click on ‘Create an account’
- Follow the step 2 from above
If you are still unable to access your account please contact Patient Access support services here for help and advise.