We are closed on the following dates over the festive period. While we are closed, if you have any urgent enquiries please call NHS 111NHS 111 Service
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained advisor, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
We are closed on:
- Christmas Day, Friday 25th December
- Monday 28th December
- New Years Day, 1st January
Additionally, our Baby Clinic service will not run on the following days:
- Christmas Eve, 24th December
- New Years Eve, 31st December
Our in-practice Health Vistor service will also not run between Monday 21st December to New Years Day, 1st January as the health visiting staff will be centralised across Camden during the festive period. This means that you can still access Health Visitor advice and support by telephone or at one of their Child Health Clinics on the following dates:
- Monday 21st December 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- Thursday 24th December 9:30AM to 11:00AM
Gospel Oak Health Centre
- Thursday 24th December 9:30AM to 11:30AM
- Friday 31st December 1:30PM to 3:30PM
Belsize Prioriy Health Centre
- Monday 21st Decemember 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- Tuesday 22nd December 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- Tuesday 29th December 1:30 to 3:30PM
Junior Doctors Strike
The battle for a safe and fair contract is ongoing.
The strikes have been postponed until further review on Jan 13th 2016.
To find more information relating to the junior doctors strike, please visit doctors.strikingly.com